Saturday, November 11, 2006

Saturday


Got up early and got my medication. I also went and bought Maggie's Christmas gift, which was a kitchen. It is one of the things she said she wants....and of course "Santa Auntie" delivers...Afterwards, Paul, Steph and I went to BG to see parents and to pick up Maggie. She was staying at Nana and Papaws so that mommy could go back to school on Friday. Maggie is almost well, just coughs now...We are all thankful for the help my parents give all the time to all of us! A big Thank You shout out to them!! My head was pounding so bad when we got there, I went and laid down for awhile. After I got up, Steph, Paul and I went to Southport and we went to Archivers....I only spent 5 bucks! I got paper to make my Christmas cards...It was VERY HARD for me not to buy other types of Christmas stamps but I already have the stamp set I purchased and I am going to use it if it kills me!!!! Hope everyone had a good Saturday. I plan on resting and taking as much medication as I can so that I am well very soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Archiver's without me, again? Oh well, I am waiting for Dec 1. Just a couple more weeks....maybe they'll open sooner, and have their grand opening on that date.