Saturday, November 11, 2006

Good Friday

Last night I went to a crafting party hosted by Judy. We made an album. It was really a fun time and we made something pretty too! Thanks Judy for the invite!!

If you want to see something cute, please go to my mom's blog at jutles.blogspot.com. My niece wrote a letter to Santa. It is precious!

I am coming down with a cold now. I am afraid to lay down to sleep. Every time I get sick, it ends up being in a terrible ordeal where I can't breathe properly. I am waiting for the store to open so I can go get meds. I get a special kind at Wild Oats. I found this kind the last time I was sick and it immediately made me start to feel better. I wish they were open now. I would actually go there in my pj's. This is how bad I am feeling.

Hope everyone has a good, healthy Saturday.

No comments: