Sunday, November 19, 2006

Weekend

This weekend I finished making my holiday cards. That was a huge accomplishment now marked off my list of to do's. The finishing plans for my holidays are to finish shopping for my SIL and buy a gift certificate for her mother and brother. Then I will be ready to start wrapping! I had many of my gifts ordered off Amazon and had them delivered to my work address. This way I can eat lunch and wrap a gift every day and hopefully by the time Christmas rolls around I will not be waiting until the very last moment! Last year, I didn't wrap many at all. In fact, I believe SIL wrapped the majority of my gifts otherwise they would have been given straight from the bags!

I am very thankful for a short week this week! Monday I have sales training in the morning, Tuesday I am hoping to have lunch with friends...you know who you are...and Wednesday I leave early to see the ENT! Of course I have Thursday off and when I wrote the policy and procedure manual, I wrote Friday off too!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Please let me know if friends want to have lunch on Tuesday....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't meet for lunch Tuesday, I have painting class till noon. Then I'll probably run some errands so I won't have to run any with the kids beside me over the long weekend.

I hope you and fraubyers can have lunch and talk all about my disruptive behavior.

crazed lunatic said...

i wasn't able to do lunch, either.... was planning a party that is going to have as many people as my wedding!!

see you all at my house tomorrow night??