Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I love having friends from a different culture than my own!


Back to work today and even though I am feeling somewhat better, I am still not great. I did get to get out for awhile and have lunch with a friend so that was fun. I am hoping to have lunch again with friend(s) on Thursday. There is an inn near where I work, which severs very good food. I haven’t had anything bad there. Prices are reasonable. I mean come on; you can go to Arby’s and spend 6-7 bucks by the time you get a drink for goodness sake. This inn has daily specials for $6.95 and there is always enough food for the hearty appetitive. Anyway, here is hoping I get to eat there this week!! Back to my story, I came back in from lunch today and I found a jar with some funny looking stuff inside. I asked my boss if he know where it came from and he did not. So I went searching online and found it is a Korean tea. I swear it looks like jam. So I made me a cup of hot tea with the Korean gel like stuff and believe it or not…I am feeling better! The stuffy nose is not just sitting in my nose hurting. I am actually sneezing and feeling as if this may be a cure to share! The jar is a very large jar and I hope and pray I never have to use it all. If anyone gets sick, please let me know. I will bring you some lemon looking jelly to stir into hot water. (Now since I don’t have many taste buds right, this may taste like dog poop but at some point when you feel bad, one just doesn’t care….)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip, it will be easy to poison you as long as I anonymously leave foreign food around. HeeeHeee