Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Dilemma


Received a damaged box from UPS. This was in between 2 flaps. This jewelry does not belong to me. I did not order it nor did I pay for it. The UPS man said to keep it. Would you try to return it? Where? I don't know what to do. This is a gold necklace, bracelet and ear rings. There is no markings on the box as to where it was purchased from. I guess I could return it to Amazon (where I bought my package) but they don't know if it belongs to them either. What would you do? I don't wear gold, not that that is the issue, but I want to do what is right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would just keep it for quite a while to make sure they didn't charge my account for it. How did they get your address on it if you didn't order it? If you still have it in 9 months it could be in a suitcase headed for Ecuador with your mother.