Monday, November 05, 2007


An Old Saying: If you have a problem and and the problem had something to do with money, then you really don't have a problem.

Today I was talking to number 2 in charge at work. He is very young. Let's just say he was born long AFTER I graduated from high school!) I call him a "punk kid" who has much to learn..of course to myself I say this and to my friends but never to anyone at work. Anyway, back to the subject, he was going on and on about money and so I told him I was going to give my job until the first of the year and then if I didn't get what I deserved to make, I would be leaving. I don't know if it sunk in with him but he did say for me to talk to number 1 in charge. I am supposed to be getting a percentage of sales dollars after I am trained. I can't get trained and still have much to learn but it is hard to be trained when number 1 is always off hunting and fishing. I am NOT kidding. He was out 3 days last week and this week 4 and 1/2 days. This has been going on since the 2nd week I started. He hasn't worked a FULL WEEK since the 2nd full week I started!! He is basically the only one to train me because all the others are working in the field. My point is he MUST feel confident with me doing what I am doing by myself in the office otherwise he shouldn't be leaving me to take care of business and if this is the case, he needs to PAY ME MORE MONEY!!!!

I have been selling things on Ebay to make ends meet. It stinks to be me....but hey, you know that old saying....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy. I am tired. i wnat to go to bed. Seth wants togo to Build a Bear at the mall. I fear I might have to take him. He made $33.00 in cookie dough money and he has been waiting patiently for it to come in so he can spend it. I am hoping Scott will have mercy on him and take him.That would be "have mercy on me, too"