Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Who I Work With

There is an older guy at work who is SO NEGATIVE! He is really starting to bring me down. At first, I just listened to him because I didn't know. I didn't know it was his personality. I thought he was going through a tough time so I listened. Now, I know better.

One tech is leaving the company very soon....he told me just as soon as his lease is up, he is moving to Florida. That is where he came from and he can't wait to get back there. The cold weather is killing him. I like this tech because he NEVER complains. I could send him from one side of the city to the next and I wouldn't hear anything about it. He just does his job.

The last tech is very full of himself. He thinks he is beautiful. Well, ugly he is not but I would never look at him and think he was beautiful. Then there is what I would consider his speech impediment....I think he sounds like Elvis.

The last tech is actually the owner. He is a type A personality and is a brother to the tech above (the one with the big head). This guy is very smart but because of his type A style, he likes to micro manage. I can't stand that.

I got a call from an agency today. Looks like I may have a new lead.

No comments: