Monday, November 26, 2007

Be Safe!

This was sent to my mom from my dad's sister:

Since it didn’t even make the news, and Angi works with the Lady, I wanted to warn everyone that may frequent the Wal-Mart on Pendleton Pike that on Wednesday evening before Thanksgiving Day, this lady was leaving the store, and it was 7:00 p.m. and raining, and someone kicked her extremely hard in the small of her back and took her purse and the items she had purchased in the store….What a nice Thanksgiving gift….

Please share this with anyone that you think may need to know…..

Be Safe….

1 comment:

Judy in Indiana said...

That Pendleton Pike area can be rough. I used to shop lift in that area when I was like, 12, and we lived in apartments for three months.(My parents were seperated, my mom sold our house and we moved into the same apt. complex as my dad! Talk about my mom having balls...) I couldn't afford to buy stuff, 'cuz my friends and I spent our dollars to buy joints. I wonder how much a joint costs now, 'cuz I could really use some out on my back porch in the cool summer evenings.