Saturday, November 24, 2007

Gift List


Moving towards the end of my list for the holidays.

I got the Wii for Paul, Steph and Mags. I got a few extra's for Maggie. I still need to find stocking stuffers for Paul and Steph. I have gotten my mom her gift but haven't found anything for dad. I got something for Steph's mom but nothing for her brother Daniel. All the guys at work are getting food (soup and candy). I still have to make the candy. I have something little for my massage therapist. I have something for my friend Becky. I have something for Luci. I have something for Laurie but may pick something else little up for her. My 3 home made gifts for my 3 girl friends are made.

Who am I forgetting?

Oh yes, myself! I need to buy for myself! I love Christmas because things are plentifully and costs are down. I love to buy one for you and one for me. HAHA!

How are you doing on your list?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There were a couple of things I had thought of for him but it has slipped my mind. If I think of it I will let you know.
Nana

Anonymous said...

That gas tank tip will be very handy. Who knew? How cool!

We are still painting and will be for days. I am trying to stay out of the way, but not look lazy, which I really am. Scott really likes things to be painted a certain way, and I don't care how it gets done. seth wants to help, and I taught him how to paint trim. He put the tape on, and painted, but Scott didn't like it, too much paint, not smooth enough etc... so Seth got chased away. poor kid, he was trying really hard but he has a grumpy daddy when it comes to painting. So, I let him clean the basement instead. I'm a good mommy!