Thursday, November 29, 2007

Frustrated!!!!!

Can you believe I am STILL working on the books for work?  I did get the checking account updated but when I was told there was a credit card account, which has never been reconciled I thought I might be sick.  It is in a worse mess than the checking account.  I am gotten through January - May but June is driving to want to drink and I am NOT a drinker!  I get so frustrated that I have to work on it for 3 hours or more than put it away for the day.  To think I HAVE to have June - December done by the first of the year is making me CRAZY...one day at a time I know...but frustrating never less! 


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

1 comment:

Judy in Indiana said...

Is the guy with the job interview the one who wants to move to Florida when his lease is up?

And those shoes, I'd sue somebody! That has to hurt and it has to be a bitch to have those marks on your feet. I bet they scar!