Friday, November 30, 2007

Awesome!

Today is FRIDAY!  Tonight I have a GNO with my Maggie girl and I am excited!  Mommy and Daddy are going to Mommy's work party.  We will stay in and play games and watch some TV but it will, never less, be fun!  I love spending one-on-one time with her! 
 
Tomorrow I am going to work in Shelbyville.  Some good friends need help with the accounting/books for their business so I will be spending the day in the country.  It is so nice to be in the country sometimes.  So peaceful and quiet....
 
I got 2 more gifts completed!  My dad and Steph's brother Daniel is done!  I need to recheck my list to see who is left!
 
BTW, when are we doing our homemade gift exchange Judy, Steph and Steph?  Should we plan another GNO (but make it GNI) and get a movie and dinner at our house?  Judy, why don't you take charge and spear this project together?  tee hee!!
 
 


Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your homepage.

No comments: