Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Those Boys

I was told by one of our techs today that he had a job interview. When this guy leaves, I will be sad. He is the easiest tech to work with. I could have him drive to the east side of Indy, to the moon and then back to the office on the north side and he wouldn't say two negative words about it. He just does his job. I do wish him the best but wish he wasn't leaving. I also wish those guys didn't tell me such delicate information. I would never run and tell secrets but if I am asked, I would have to tell because of my position in the company. It is a fine line to walk....

Today was pretty good. I found an old friend I used to work with when we used to work at "corporate America". We instant message each other today. It was great hearing from her!

No comments: