Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Maggie and Nana


Nana made Maggie's costume again this year. It was a soft and cuddly kitten. She was so cute in it! Mommy, Daddy, and Uncle Daniel took her out while the rest of us stayed back to pass out candy. Maggie went to 1 house and was done. After all the work my mom put into the costume! It wasn't until we spotted a friend in our cul de sac who was going did she decide to go again. So they went with her friend and walked the local area. We only had a very few treaters this year. Less than 20 would be my guess. We have so much candy it isn't even funny. Last year we had lots of treaters. I wonder what happened especially since it was a nice night and everything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You took a very good picture. Thanks for sharing it. You can tell in some of the photos that she isn't feeling good, must be getting a cold. I enjoyed being with everyone (especially that sweet little kitty)!
Love you,
Nana

Anonymous said...

If I die in a plane crash, it's the Clinton's fault. Sue them for me, will ya?

I tried to poste arlier but Blogger ate it. Obviously I am still having trouble sleeping.

Judy in Indiana said...

I was so tired I went to bed at 8:15 tonight. I watched a little TV and tried to sleep. Now I am wide awake. WTF?! If I lay down I cough and my nose clogs up. I want to be in one of those comfy theater room chairs to sleep, all warm and snuggly under one of the blankies.

My body thinks it is an hour later than it really is, so I am peeved to be awake.

My blog was updated today, for your enjoyment.

Your mom has more talent than I could ever hope to have. She cooks, she sews, she bakes, she repairs homes, and she is the nicest person!