Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday

What a crazy day! Work was pretty good because the boss was out of town. I got a HUGH job done. I have been working on balancing the checkbook for over a month...it was NEVER balanced since the company started and it was a mess!!! So, I told the owner I could "make" it balance or I could do it right and fix the issues. I have basically worked on this non-stop for 30 days. I got 6 months balanced so far. The first 3 months was absolutely the worse mess I have ever seen so the rest of it shouldn't take anytime. I am feeling so much better about having this done and off my plate. It will be so much easier to keep it updated and current and I can't wait to be able to just be able to do just that. The only other issue is he has another account for the credit card payments. I haven't even looked at that account. I sure hope it isn't messed up like the checking account was.

Nothing else really to report right now....I have nothing going on on the personal front to really talk about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you could do it. You always did like a challenge (even though it stresses you out).

The soup in is the making. I might also try an Italian type this year and see how it does.
Love you,
Nana

Anonymous said...

Copics are expensive markers I have been buying at hobby lobby one by one. You can gte great results with them if you really know how to use them. I don't.

I made a long thin card and took a photo of it, Scott did something to make it my banner. I don't love it, but it works for now. One lady on the Design team has a really great picture of her fireplace mantle for her banner. it is gorgeous!