Saturday, October 20, 2007

Long Time

I realize it has been a very long time since I have written....I believe I have a pretty good reason. Since I have been working, I haven't felt like it. That is pretty much the reason. I am on the computer from 7:30 in the morning until I leave work at 4 Monday-Friday. I really don't feel like getting on the computer. It is really the last thing I feel like when I get home at night. With that said, I realize there are also Saturday and Sunday every week...so I have been thinking about why I haven't been writting durning those days, it is simple. Writing about what I have been up to is the last thing I have wanted to write. The job is going "just okay". It has been very hard for me to adapt to my new role. The owner is younger than I am (at least 10 years) and he just doesn't understand he has someone great working for him. I don't mean to toot my own horn but I know the types of workers out there available. I guess the reason why I haven't gone postal on him is because I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. This is a new business for him and he hasn't learned to let go. Looking at his fingers says a lot about him. You can tell he is nervous as he not only is chewing on his nails, he chews on his skin around his nails too. If I happen to say a word wrong on the phone, he asks me about it. I just hope I can get through this without getting fired first.

After a very long day of headache, I finally got to feeling well enough to go to a party. It was a bonfire and hay ride. I actually took a ride on the hay ride! This is only the 2nd time in my life I have been on a hay ride. It was pretty darn fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too went to a hayride/hotdog roast. It turned out to be the longest hayride I have ever seen. You know who really surprised me because she liked it also. I am glad you did this update, I was just about to quit looking at your blog.
Love you mucho,
Nana

Anonymous said...

The problem with hayrides? All that darn hay. It hurts mya llergies and sticks in yur clothes worse than sand.