Monday, May 01, 2006

Out of a job!


I haven't been able to say ANYTHING because of a contract but today, it was released into the media so.....I AM LOSING MY JOB! The owner of the company is going out of business because of CORPORATE AMERICA AT IT'S FINEST! I NEVER want to work for a big company EVER EVER again!

I have been up and down the last few days. I was told this during my vacation and the next 2 days were HELL. I was so depressed. Then I felt like everything was going to be okay. I thought everything will work out. I thought I would not lose my job that something else would come along and the owner and I would work together on something new but I guess this is not to be. I am now DEVASTATED again and depression has settled into my bones. I slept all weekend. I keep thinking everything is going to be okay. That I am still going to go in and sit at my desk and work but I am afraid I am in serious denial.

Please pray for me if it feels right.

Purple and yellow are my favorite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Purple and yellow hmmmm.....Can I loan you a few bucks and get you throught o stamp camp on Wed? I can afford the four bucks for you, if you can't. I am sorry about your job. Do you have an end date? And where is owner going? Do I need to go to his house and let the air out of his tires?

Anonymous said...

Look at the time! I am awake and I don't like it.