Saturday, May 13, 2006

Crying Fit

Boy did I have a rough week. Every day I cried at least once. I would say, 3 times a day was about average. Friday ended in a crying, hysterical, emotional breakdown at work while I was meeting with the owner of my current company. It was so very embarrassing. I don't normally cry but over the last month, I have been so emotionally charged. Owner came over and gave me a hug after we spoke (well, argued and spoke in loud almost yelling voices). Both of lives are in turmoil and I apologized for my behavior. Me being hysterical doesn't help the situation. He understood and we are both going to get through this much better off. I have faith in the outcome I just want the outcome to be here now. Next week we will have answers about all our futures. I will keep you informed with the details.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I treid to leave a message a few days ago, but your site kept rejecting me. And that is always a bad thing, being rejected by a computer of all things.

Don't worry about the crying, it just happens, Women are hormonal, just born that way. So, if a crying fit comes your way, it's out of your control. Just go with the flow and blame God for all these shitty mood swings He gave to our biological make up.

I plan to do some crying tomorrow, on Mother's Day, when i don't get my gift certificate to Archiver's that i wanted. Actually, I said a trip there and a few bucks to spend would be the perfect gift, and that i could be quick with my shopping. The kids love scrapbook stores, too! But, Scott took the kids shopping and there is some sort of necklace to come my way. I know this because not only can my kids NOT keep secrets, they LOVE to tell me what they just bought. I have told scott and made it perfectly clear that what I want, once we have a few extra bucks, is a certain pair of earrings. Does he NOT listen? Seth says he picked out earrings for me, but Noah picked out a necklace, and daddy picked Noah's choice for my gift. Notice: I wear earrings every day, I change them daily, and I LOVE earrings. I have not worn a necklace in years. apparently Scott thinks I need a necklace. He is wrong.