Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I (Idea Taken From Zookeepers Blog)

I AM: nervous about what my future holds
I WANT: to have a charmed life
I HATE: corporate America
I MISS: the way things used to be without having to deal with corporate America
I FEAR: not getting a decent paying job
I HEAR: negative thoughts in my head sometimes
I WONDER: what life would have been like if I were born in another state
I REGRET: not being adventurous
I AM NOT: going to ever have my desk organized
I DANCE: in my head every day
I SING: terrible but like to sing anyway
I CRY: almost every day now
I AM NOT ALWAYS: hard on myself like others seem to think
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: paper cards
I WRITE: in my blog more than in my personal journal
I CONFUSE: the owner with jumping from sentence to sentence
I NEED: to slow down when I speak
I SHOULD: play more with my niece
I START: many things
I FINISH: not as many things as I start

No comments: