Sunday, May 14, 2006

Nothing New

Nothing new to report. I had a pretty good weekend. I wish we were in the middle of the week instead of the beginning of the week. My future at my current place of employement will be told to me this week. I just believe I am staying where I am. I believe that and I have a strong vibe it is so. I realize the money will not be the same and everything will be different but there will bo so MUCH LESS STRESS. I just know all is going to work out for me. For now, I just wait. No matter what the outcome is, whenever I am employed, we have to celebrate by taking a trip to Archivers again. Those discount bins are calling my name. Is anyone game?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just went to Archivers on saturday. Scott said he wanted to take me and I could choose to go on Sat or on Mother's day. So, I chose Saturday, so I could scrap on Mother's Day. He's the man!

Also, I got a nice necklace pendant the boys picked out for me on Mother's Day.

I would like to go to Archiver's in a few weeks. We should pick a date now so we have something to look forward to.