Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Still Not Happy

I came in this morning and the temperature in my office is showing 80.2 degrees. It is 8:20 in the freaking morning!!!!!! I warned the owners wife not to call me today because she wouldn't be left with a head because I am about to chew someone's off! The owner said to me "The maintenance man came down this morning and stated the air conditioner would not be fixed until the end of the week or early next week." I then replied, "What reason did he give for this?" "I don't know the reason" was his reply. All I can say is HEADS ARE GOING TO ROLL when I get a hold of the owner of this building...And hopefully, there will not be to many people who get hurt along the way before I get his head chewed.






Now, for a more spiritual look at this....I am supposed to be more sympathic to those who don't have or can't afford air conditioning. I get the message...Now PLEASE give me cool air.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Just take a long breath and remember when you were a tot and we didn't have A/C. I know we are in the modern world now but just don't get yourself in a tizzy. I remember when I worked and the temp. would be 95 outside and 120 where I was working. Now you know why I didn't gain weight back then.
Love,
Mom