Sunday, May 07, 2006

Broken Again

My laptop has a problem with the power plug breaking off. It seems, looking at the interent, the Inspirion 5150 has this problem and it is an ongoing issue for all who use this series of Dell computer. I am without computer once again. I have ordered another part for repair and should have, cross fingers, sometime this week. GRRRR Right now, I am typing on the computer using the Myth TV box. Good thing my brother is a super genius.

Regarding work, Michael's last day was Friday. We had to go ahead and let him go because of our circumstances. It was a sad day for us. Michael cried at the end. Next is Chelsesa and she is going to go sometime at the end of the month. That only leaves full time staff and I am not entirely sure what our last day will be. I keep hoping something breaks for us. I just can not believe all the hours and sweat I have put into this position will be gone in a matter of a few weeks. I realize I will take my experience with me where ever I go but it is just so frustrating! I was just starting to see the rewards. The owner had spoken to me approx 30 days prior about getting a bonus off of what the company made. This was something he promised me years ago and never came because of 9/11. We were so in debit after this date and pulled ourselves out of the hole to finally make profit and now, it seems, I am going to have to start all over. I keep praying that God will take over and place me in a similar position some place else with an owner who both respects me and takes care of me financially. I do have faith something good will happen, I just wish it was in my time and not God's time.

1 comment:

crazed lunatic said...

sometimes "God's time" really does not fit in with our current way of thinking. and that does suck buttermilk. here's hoping that, in time, you will see this as the beginning of something great for you, and not the stress that it is now. ((hugs))