Thursday, April 27, 2006

I Am Protected


Have any of you ever felt that something good was about to happen in your life? Something, which you had no control over? That is how I feel at the present.

I used to be able to get depressed in an instant. It didn’t take any effort at all for me to be down. These last few weeks, I have had my share of times where I could have easily fallen deep into depression. My old friend depression was always there for me when I needed him. When I wanted to curl up inside myself and take myself out of the world I could go see him. What I find very peculiar is I haven’t been able to go there and find him. My place of loneliness and misery just could not be found. This was a new concept to me and it dawned on me yesterday, “I can’t get there!” “I can’t find my old friend depression!” What came to me next was I must be held up by a higher power. I have friends and family praying for me. My angels are watching me and I am being lifted. I feel as if I am being lifted up.

I can tell something good is happening all around me. I have so much going on in my life right now and it is scary at times. I know however, I am going to be taken care of and be just fine.

I am so looking forward to sharing the good with everyone. I am positive things are going to be great…. Stay tuned. Rebecca

4 comments:

crazed lunatic said...

yay! i'm glad that you're feeling ok!

Anonymous said...

Who needs that and old friend depression, when you have your new friend JUDY! And your good friend Steph!

dcaple said...

You are a good person and you deserve to have good things happen to you!!! Can't wait to see what is around the corner. I belive the stars are aligned for you.

Anonymous said...

What is your favorite color? I currently love lime green. I think it will be my signature color from now on, or at least until I get tired of it. I want lime green, lime green and more lime green in my life. How about you?