Monday, April 03, 2006

Brother Is Super Genius

Hurray for Brother! He decided it would be best to strip my computer and reload everything from scratch. I was going to buy a program, which should have taken care of the spyware but he said "NO GO"...So I am very, very happy because he did a very nice and generous thing and fixed my computer!! Hip Hip!

SIL is evil (not really) but I told her so...She and I went to Scrapbook Corner tonight after I told her I wouldn't be shopping until we take a trip down south..Well I was tempted..But the good news is I DIDN'T BUY A THING! I sure wanted to but I didn't cave in. (I plan on taking a trip to the one in Clay Terrace this week tho)...(HOLD ME BACK)

I really dislike Daylight Saving Time. I am not tired when I am supposed to be and tried when I need to be awake. Like now, normally it would be 9 p.m. and I would be in my room starting to relax and take the night in but NO NO NO, it is really 10 p.m. and I am just going up...If we hadn't changed, I would be on schedule...I know, I know, let it go...But I feel like I have jet lag. Does anyone else feel this way?

I am very happy to report that my friend Kathleen (From Nashville Indiana) is adopting a dog she was fostering. The dog's name is Miss Margaret and she is fracking cute!

Work went well today. I got to leave early so I really can't complain much. I passed (PROPER TERM) delegated work like I should have been all along so that felt good too. I am learning..It has only taken me 6 years to do it...

Hope everyone was safe during those storms last night. We ended up in the basement after 10 p.m.

No comments: