Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter


Had a pretty good day. Easter bunny came and brought all sorts of good things for niece. She was very cute about it. After a nice dinner, we all went outside for a bit and watched each other fly kites. I am pretty spent right now so I am upstairs for alone time, reading and catching up on the news of the day. In a little while, I am going to try finishing my taxes. I just can't figure out the error. I might just file them with the error if I can't get them right. I know, borrowing trouble...I just can't take it. Normally, I get notification I did something wrong and I just pay the darn bill. It is such a hassle so I just do what they tell me.

Hope everyone had a great Easter Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The bunny came to my house, too! But he forgot to bring me anything. I guess I should have just put all my purchases from yesterday in a basket and woke up to "find" it today. But, I started using my products last night. I am making great titles with all the cool alphabet chipboard letters I bought. I think I love the $1.99 bins at Archivers! I had a great day. And, I agree, too much broccoli on my pizza, but it was otherwise good.