Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday


We went with Lynn and Parker to Bub's tonight. First sandwich I had to send back, the cow walked acrossed the pasture and into my bun. The second was a little better. Parker is getting so big! He is head and shoulders taller than niece!!

I had a stressful day today. One of computers at work will not log in to the internet and I am the one who is trying to fix the problem. I am going to call someone in tomorrow to fix it. I can't take much more of these computer issues and the employee is beside herself because she can't work at her desk. It seems any little thing and she goes nuts.

Highlight of my day was I saw my coach. It is so nice to get to go in and dump your problems and get them out into the open. He listens and gives feedback and helps me clear my head. It is wonderful. I would recommended having a business coach to anyone who is in a management role.

I can't wait...3 more days until freedom because I am off on Good Friday!!!!

Fraubyers, are you available to go on Saturday???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Lynn and Parker. I think parker has always been big. Lynn is such a nice person. I would go to Bubs anytime. Mmmm Seth will eat there but there isn't much for Noah to eat. Noah is picky and prefers chicken tenders, which they don't have.