Sunday, April 16, 2006

Taxes


I finally GAVE UP! Yes, I gave up!!! My taxes are not correctly done but after working and working and working and working, hours upon hours I just gave up. I used Complete Tax, which is a internet based. I have used it for years now. This time, it keep saying I had an error on my state forms and I couldn't file electronically. I worked and worked and worked. Finally gave up and filled my federal form and printed the state form. I am going to mail the state form in knowing there may or may not be an error. I just couldn't take it any more. If they come back and tell me, you owe $5,000.00 (exaggerated) I will just take a loan out and pay it. I just don't care. I am sick, sick, sick of having to pay, pay, pay but I don't have the time or energy to screw with this any more.

No comments: