Monday, July 14, 2008

Yesterday and Today

Last evening I found myself at a friends house eating s'mores round their fire pit. Can I say how much fun that is and was! I was feeling pretty good about my health too and had a drink. Perhaps that is why I was feeling good and slept well. Today, was another day...I was not feeling my best but went to work anyway. I guess I should have had a shot of rum before, during and after work in order for me to feel good. It is weird to drink as I don't consider myself a drinker...less than 10 drinks a year and usually a fruity drink, which doesn't carry enough alcohol in it to make a fly drunk. Anyway, I was so TIRED when I got home I went straight to bed. I got up for about an hour to spend time with my wonderful family, got re medicated and now going back to bed. Tomorrow is a new day....hopefully I will find it without a sinus/cold infection.

No comments: