Wednesday, July 23, 2008

They really do like me!

Today I was given a surprise luncheon by everyone at work for my birthday. This was a surprise because I had NO idea! I got a beautiful box full of goodies and another box full of charms and things plus a friend/coworker took me out to dinner. I was surprised at the turn out for food for lunch! You never know who your friends are since there is SO MUCH back stabbing and talk but I guess they really do like me! I actually felt like they did! This made me feel better about things at work. I can tell you...there have been other going away luncheons and other types of gatherings and many people DID NOT participate. The doctor even brought food trays for me. I felt that with the turn out that maybe, they really do like me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad things went better for you, you had a couple of bad days and it was time for some change. After the new employees catch on to the way things are ran in the office it will probably be even better. And after school starts maybe it will calm down a bit. I know you enjoyed a good hot shower Wed. night. So glad we were able to help.
Love you,
Mom

Scott said...

Uh, your mom put you in the shower? I don't even wanna know. Judy