Friday, July 18, 2008

Work and a bad hair day

It is SO hot in my office! I hate how hot it is! Another complaint I have is I have a stack of work and I need help. If you are sitting playing on the computer at work and see another person who is working and working and having to stay late...would you ask them if they could help you? We all get paid the same $12 bucks an hour....it wouldn't hurt you anyway to get off your you know what and help....frustrating! How many times do I have to ask for help before it is given to me without having to ask for it? Teamwork is missing! I am sad and depressed. The biggest issue is we deal with children all day and in the summer, kids get hurt and this causes my duties to rise about 150%...okay, off my soap box now. Deep breathe in and out.

Hope everyone else in the world has had a good day! The night should end on a positive note as I am going out for my birthday with my girl friends! Looking forward to that!

No comments: