Saturday, July 12, 2008

For the love of...the wedding day morning (part 2)

I have already received a call from Luci. One of the tents blew completely down and the other one (picture a tent the size of a circus would use) fell down on one of the sides. The grass is wet so the chairs will sink when you sit in them...and they had to move all the tables and chairs....! She has asked that I make and bring 3 Reserved signs...my camera...and her necklace, which I am fixing for her to wear during the ceremony. Her other friends are already there (they live close!) and they were getting ready to put the tables and chairs back in place and decorate. I am starting to feel pressured. Not that she has pressured me AT ALL...I am putting pressure on MYSELF to get myself in gear and go and HELP!

And it is still raining here and THERE and my NOSE is also pouring! (IS that too much info to share?)

2 comments:

Judy in Indiana said...

I am glad you found something to update about at last. can we all have craft night or go out for mexican? Or celebrate your birthday soon?d

Anonymous said...

I will never.....run a marathon in July. (or any other month either!!). I hope the cake wasn't a disaster in the heat. Oh well, this is something they can look back on in later years and laugh??
I spotted a girls day out for you next weekend at the State Fairgrounds. You can get a $1 off coupon at www.gemstreetusa if you want it. Go to the website and check it out. I saw it advertised in the Early Edition of the Sunday Star.
Love you,
Nana