Thursday, July 17, 2008

Not as good as yesterday....but still no Sybil

Sybil has left the building...at least for the time being. I did see her raise her ugly head a tiny bit twice today but she quickly faded away. Pretty soon she will have a different job in another part of my building so I won't have to "deal" with her much...just wish it was sooner rather than later....Her daughter brought in her 3year old grandson today...Sybil LOVES her grandson so I did what any person who is trying to buy points would do, I purchased a Spiderman coloring book for him. (It is his FAVORITE!) He was so excited. I was hoping to buy some points from Sybil thinking she wouldn't be mean to me today. It did work for today. I am not sure what I will have to buy her tomorrow. Go away Sybil, please don't come back.

Work was pretty overwhelming to me today. I have SO MUCH work to do! Since I have to precert any surgeries and tests and get referrals for all office visits and this is the busiest time of the year, I have a stack and I mean a STACK of them to do. I do 3 or 4 and I get 7 or 8 more. It's depressing. This will continue until December I am told. I do that plus all the other stuff I do daily and there isn't enough time in the day! I just "get done" what I have to and push everything else aside. I don't like working like that.

1 comment:

Judy in Indiana said...

When and where is dinner Friday?