Saturday, July 26, 2008

Goodies

I got some really good stuff for my birthday this year! To bad I can't upload my pictures so you could see them..... :(

One of the best gifts I could EVER have gotten was a call from family. I was told Maggie really was missing me. This made my day and possibly my week! I will think about how I felt hearing she missed me for a long time. It was the best feeling and gift I think I got!...and I got some good stuff!

I want to get my girlie's out and about for dinner in the next week or two. Anyone up for it? Sex and the City is now playing at the cheap movie place on 86th Street too....

2 comments:

Judy in Indiana said...

I have never seen Sex and the City and I must be the most unlikely candiddate for that show ever. But I wold love to see it with friends.

crazed lunatic said...

Am with Judy on this one, but would love to make good on my present! ;)

Can't wait to see you...I've got another little something for you from my trip! :)