Friday, July 18, 2008

Ahh...much better

Tonight found me in better spirits. I went out with 3 of my bestest friends and we celebrated my birthday. I got some great gifts and had a great dinner at one of my favorite places. When I arrived home my niece had picked a gift out for me with her Daddy (my brother) and she not only decorated the package, she made me a card. She immediately began opening the gift and I was most delighted to find a lighted waterfall. Daddy said she hand picked it out. The only down fall was that she sure wished there were 2 so she could have one too. After looking at the water fall (and lights, which changes color on the glass) I then got to watch one of her movies with her. Don't feel sorry for me...I LOVE spending time with her and LOVE that she wants me to watch her movies WITH her so I don't mind a bit! Anyway afterwards we had to sit in the dark and watch the water fall again. Next, she suggested, that we take the water fall upstairs to her room. She wanted me to put the water fall in her room for the night since she was leaving for vacation tomorrow and wouldn't have a chance to look at it for awhile. Hummm....what do you think this means? Wonder if the water fall will ever make it back to me? I can assure you, I do not care! I love the fact that she loves it and would glady let her have it if parental units agree....I love her and love seeing the joy the water fall gives her so that is such a gift and enough for me. She makes my life so worth living...

2 comments:

Judy in Indiana said...

I had a great time last night, too. I bet you can sneak a peek at the waterfall while Niecey is on vacation

crazed lunatic said...

had a good time last night, too. sorry i've not been a barrel of laughs lately....am hoping that the vacation will make me a happier bunny for a bit.... if not the meds call my name. ;)