Wednesday, July 16, 2008

WONDERFUL DAY!!

Man! 24 hours later and look what happens! Sybil came in and was kind and fun all day long!

So....Sybil got 5 prescriptions! One being a NEW anti-depressant and another one for cramps! Can I get an AMEN?

Sybil and I also talked out a few issues...Yesterday, Sybil ran to the administrator and said the temp said I said blah blah blah about her. The administrator said..."Sybil, this is a very good lesson for you....it wasn't Auntie who said those things in the office about you it was coworker # 1 and I should know as I was there when it was said." So this morning while we were alone as we were talking I said to Sybil...."Sybil, have you ever heard me say ANYTHING negative about any of our coworkers?" And she said "no, I never have...." ..........That is the way it will stay too because I can go home and blog about you and tell all my friends about you Sybil...I don't have to say things to coworkers as I have plenty of people and the world wide web to talk to! (smiles!)

Everyone got along great today. It was such a nice relaxing change!

Please Sybil, go away and don't come back another day!

1 comment:

Judy in Indiana said...

Five prescriptions?! That is the most I have ever heard of anyone getting all at once. Dang! She must be really messed up!