Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I knit! I'm a knitter!

This kit was purchased for me from SIL! I have always wanted to knit and I even took a knitting class but couldn’t get the hang of things. SIL found a kit and made a scarf and I decided I wanted to try a kit. SIL then purchased me a kit to try and I was quite HAPPY to be the receiver of the kit! I now am almost finished with the scarf. I tell you, the scarf really isn’t much to look at and if you happen to look closely you will see how the rows aren’t straight and even but never less it will be my first finished piece.

SIL talks about the needles in the kit being made by Fisher Price! When you look at them, you can see why because they are huge and one has a blue ball and the other one a red! It does look like something the toy company would have made. I have purchased my next smaller set of needles as well as another skein of yarn. They both were on sale at Hobby Lobby this week!

Don’t be surprised if a homemade, child-like looking scarf ends up on your doorstep! I don’t know what else I am supposed to be doing with all these scarves so I am going to pawn them off to family and friends! HAHA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I love the color and I know you do too.
Nana