Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tuesday

Not much fun news to report.

Right now it is difficult to type because my fingers are numb. Yes, my neck is giving me fits and I seem to have a pinched nerve, which is causing numbness in my fingers. Today I went to CVS and purchased a shoulder heat pad. It heats up and stays heated for 8 hours. It is a throw away kind but I didn't have a choice today. I forgot to ice my pack last night so I didn't sleep on my ice pack and I was pretty feeling lousy this morning so I found this to use to get through the day. So far so good...except for the finger tip part....

Boss 2 has been away for 2 days. It has been heaven. He is out with a factory person. Tomorrow, well, I bet he is here. My only issue is that he will most likely be here for the rest of the month. Oh bother....he needs to get out and sell more...

I have to send my computer in for repair again to Dell. I just can't wait to be without my computer at home....

I can't think of much else to complain about so I guess I will get off now.

Hope your corner of the world is doing okay!

No comments: