Monday, May 28, 2007

Monday's News

Not much to tell. Had a pretty laid back weekend. My phone is D E A D....I guess I talked on it to much this weekend and without charging it in my car like normal, it won't turn on. At least I hope that is the only problem. For a couple weeks now, for no reason, the phone has been going into auto mode saying "Say a name" and disconnects whoever I am speaking with. I hope and pray it is just out of battery now that I am thinking about it....

Crafting Creatures....how does this week look to craft? Obviously Monday is here so looking at Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday night. I will show you how to stamp on soap! Friday is out because my long time friend Beth, is sending her dauther to Indy with grandparents and I get to have her for a night and we are looking at Friday night...Which day can everyone meet on the days left?

I am also thinking about what I would put in each others shrines and will post one by one here. Keep a look out!

No comments: