Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Michael



This is for one of my past employees. He is now living in California and is having a difficult time. He hasn't been married a year, and he and his wife is separated. This saddens me a great deal. Working with Michael, you knew how much he truly loved this girl. It is very sad for me as it seems they aren't going to reconcile. She has moved back here to Indy. So, I remembered his birthday and thought I would surprise him with a card. I love surprises. Well, really I don't because I like to know what is going on but I love giving surprises.

Speaking of surprises....I have a few for a certain friend who just landed on the US soil this week. Just as soon as you feel up to it, we can get together...maybe one day next week for lunch??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that set you used for the card. Your card looks great, too.

Anonymous said...

Next week for lunch? How about tomorrow? thursday? I am up for it!