Monday, May 21, 2007

McDonalds

I have been hearing about the new salads at McDonald’s today. I had to go out and pay my car payment so I decided to pick a salad up. It was good of course! One of the major reasons, why I am sure, is because I ended up with the crispy chicken instead of the grilled! UGH! I wanted to eat a reasonably healthy lunch! Of course I could have taken the chicken off and starved but that wouldn’t be any fun. I must remember to repeat grilled over and over when ordering next time and then check prior to pulling out.

I have had a headache for 2 days now! I heard this morning that the pollen count was high. As much medication I am on, I should be feeling a little high myself. I am not good with headaches!

Hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Want to do lunch on Wed or Thursday?