Friday, May 25, 2007

I read this wrong


I am always looking for fun crafts my friends and I can do. When I saw this book, I thought to myself....I wonder if my friends would want to create a shrine for me. I made a loud laugh when I thought of that...seriously...then I laughed because I thought we could do a shrine for each other. Then each day we can look at the shrine and give blessings and thanks. I just think the idea is funny. May not be for some but I can't imagine why I would want a shrine in my house.

Question....If you were creating a shrine for me, what would you include?

Question....Who and what would you put into a shrine if you were going to make one?

HAVE FUN with this one!

What did I read wrong on this? Well...I thought the book was called..."Creating your personal shrine." That got my attention, which is why I may be so loopy about the entire shrine thing.

3 comments:

The Gamin said...

I don't know you well enough to create a shrine for you but, I sure could use one!

Anonymous said...

I would put some yarn in your shrine, to bless you on your knitting, and I would make something small, like a pretty rubber stamped flower for your paper crafting blessings and good craft energy flow for you.

The Gamin said...

Sweet, just sweet.