Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Great Achievement is Born of a Struggle ??

"Our strength grows out of our weakness," said Ralph Waldo Emerson. "Not until we are pricked and stung and sorely shot at, awakens the indignation which arms itself with secret forces." Strife and struggle can inspire you to overcome adversity and to propel yourself to real achievement. View every struggle as an opportunity for personal growth. It is the struggle itself, not the result that builds character. If you know you are right, stay the course even though the whole world seems to be against you and everyone you know questions your judgment. When you prevail-and you eventually will if you stick to the job-they will all tell you that they knew all along you could do it.

The above was sent to me via Jeffrey Gitomer’s Sales Caffeine Issue 290. I believe and yet disagree with the statements made. I do think strength grows out of difficulties. This is what I call learning and growing as a person. What I disagree with is if the whole world is against you stay the course. Does this mean the “universe” is working against you or family, friends, colleagues and such? If it is others telling you to quite and your heart and soul tells you what you are doing is correct and you listen to your inner self than the universe will respond accordingly. If this isn’t your path and obstacle after obstacle is thrown your way, then perhaps the universe is telling you to take a different way towards the path or you need to choose a different path.

Then again if a thought creates action and we each know we deserve and willingly accept abundance, or whatever it is we want to attract, then why aren’t we all fulfilled beyond our fondest dreams?

Right now my head is spinning thinking about all this. I am going to think and believe that I deserve and accept abundance of prosperity and see what happens. I am going to write out a positive affirmation and read it every day and at least 3 times a day for 30 days. At the end of this time, I will tell the tale and let everyone know what has happened.

Here is my affirmation:

I deserve and willingly accept an abundance of prosperity flowing through my life. I now receive my good from expected and unexpected sources. I am an unlimited being, accepting from an unlimited source, in an unlimited way. I am blessed beyond my fondest dreams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blue soap? I can't wait. Wed or Thursday night is fine with me. How's lunch on Wed or Thurs?