Thursday, May 17, 2007

Just wanted to give you the laugh of the day!!!!

I urgently needed a few days off work, But, I knew the Boss would not allow me to take leave.I thought that maybe if I acted "Crazy" then he would tell me to take a few days off. So, I hung upside-down on the ceiling & Made funny noises. My co-worker asked me what I was doing. I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb, So, that the boss might think I was "Crazy" & give me a few days off.

A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked, "What in the name of good GOD are you doing?" I told him I was a light bulb. He said, "You are clearly stressed out." Go home & recuperate for a couple of days." I jumped down & walked out of the office... When my co-worker followed me,

The Boss asked her "...And where do you think you're going?!"

(You're gonna love this....)

She said, "I'm going home too, I can't work in the dark!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you would enjoy this one. I think Carl is beginning to see the light that I am here to help him and not just to "be in control" as he put it the other day. I told him that since he made that comment that I would GLADLY give him all of the control back. This seemed to change his mind a lot. I know he doesn't really want control but it is hurting his pride that he can't do like he used to.
Nana

Anonymous said...

I love that joke.

Poor Nana, I have two of her cake boards, two non slider things and two of her skirts. I hope she still has clothes to wear and some way to deliver cakes. remind me to get them out of the back of my van and into your hands the next time I see you. That should be next week, right?