Thursday, May 10, 2007

A change

Like the song Sheryl Crow sings..."A change will do you good!"

I am going to start a new way of thinking about work and the 2 boys. I have had problems in the past with boss 1 yes I have and I will admit however we always seem to work things out. We have even gone to therapy for our work issues. My issue is now working with boss 2. I have tried many things with him (don’t ask what!) and I always find myself angry. I am learning from boss 1 and how he is dealing with boss 2 and this is by not dealing with him. I am going to go along my merry way and do what I need to do. Sounds easy enough doesn’t it? Why I didn’t figure this out sooner is beyond me. Just this morning, I found myself getting very mad at boss 2 and I just thought to myself just ignore him and I felt much better! My anger went away!! The major issue I have with boss 2 is him not going out and working in the field like he needs to. He needs to bring in new sales to the company and if you aren’t going out then you aren’t seeing new faces thus he is not bringing in new business. I have decided not to get angry at him every morning when I came in seeing him sit there in front of his computer, reading the paper or magazine or talking on personal calls. I figure it is only a matter of time when boss 1 will have to deal with it so why should I waste my time and energy being angry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to let is go. Boss #1 will eventually get tired of it too.

Thanks for having lunch with me and thank you for the beautiful cards (I think!!!). I WILL be cautious as to who I pass them out to though.

Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Nana