Saturday, February 25, 2006

Winter Carnival



After a stressful day I went to niece's school and I tied approx 150 balloons myself. We ended up doing 200 between my brother and I. My dad (the clown) made the animals for the children. It was a rocking good time. (LOL!) What better way to spend a Friday evening? I can't think of anything else I would have liked doing then helping out niece's school. She is what really is important and I want her to know she is worth the world to me...with my blisters and all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noah came home with a sword that is the pride of his life today. he said he got it from the clown, but I already knew that! The kids had a blast last night, and so did I. And, all (both) my friends, Rebecca and Stephenie, were there. WoooHooo!

I can't wait to be with them next weekend at that Stampin/Scrapbook event that Stephanie is supposed to plan for us in Indy. A day out with the girls. I am soooo looking forard to it. Even if Rebecca does kick my craftin' butt, I still love ya!