Thursday, February 23, 2006

BAD DAY BAD DAY


Computers have been down at work for over 2 days now. You might think I would enjoy working from home but it SUCKS...because I get a call every minute with one of my employees asking me question...of course, I know they HAVE to call me because I am giving them price and delivery and putting their orders in for them...but I am really, really tired and I just want them to stop calling me. I can't even get to the bathroom and this isn't a good thing because I have the BIG D! On top of this, I get a call today from the owner of my company. He is on a business trip and missed his flight...I had to help him get reconnected. I have OEM customers calling me who waited to tell me they were OUT of their speciality motors. I am now pushing, calling and going nuts working with the factory to see what can be done to help them. Their production facility is SHUT DOWN. This means, employees don't work and don't get paid on top of not being able to meet their customers deliveries.... Did I also mention, I am working with finishing up construction in my office, and continue to lead staff into moving things around so the painters can finish painting...(We have been living in boxes for a month now because of constuction...it has been fun!) Let me see, what else....I am dealing with sore shoulders because my massage was cancelled and I really hurt. I am having to deal with the people who is working to get our internet back up. I am working on marketing blitz and updating records. I am working on switching telephone service and internet service and this should be done by month end. I also am taking bids on getting a new phone system for work. Also, taxes are due and I have to be finished and have everything updated and current to give to our accountant since our companies taxes are due March 15th...My renter is 2 months behind in paying and I am broke. I mean BROKE. I have had to pay the payments to avoid forclosure. I can't get payroll finished because I don't have interent at work and I can't do payroll from home because it takes a special program to do them....I have to have this done no later then tomorrow if we are going to be paid on time...tomorrow...which is supposed to be a day off from work for me. The last thing to whine about is at this very moment, I have cramps...This has been a bad bad day.

No comments: