Thursday, February 02, 2006

Update

I was feeling better for about 2 days, however my sore throat and cough has come back to me. WHY? I am very mad about it...Anyway, I came home early from work tonight and went to bed. Got up around 8 and watched Battlestar Galitica...Me, my brother and SIL have been caught up in the story now. This is kind a weird thing for me to watch but I got sucked in. Last night I watched like 4 or 5 Project Runway shows back to back on Bravo...now that I can see myself watching Project Runway but the Battlestar stuff has me worried that I might be a bigger geek then I knew about.

News on the employee! It is official from the owner, owner states employee is done, terminated, fired. Here is an email I got from employee today when I came in...(BTW, employee has craziness in life...every single month some kind of craziness happen..in fact, on Monday, employee was late to work because car would not start, then late coming back in from lunch because another car ran into her and her hubcap exploded..on top of this, last Friday another car ran into her, which caused employee to be late coming in from lunch...) Anyway, here is the email:

Good Morning. I came in this morning to get a couple of things completed. I must go
back home to care for my son. He is immobile at the present time and needs his mothers care. (Hopefully he is still sleeping and not sitting in the couch having to pee right now)

It will take a day or so for him to get the confidence to try to attempt the crutches which is fine with the DR because this was traumatic for my son.

I understand that I need to be here and plan to try to find someone he can be with tomorrow. I suggested he stay with your wife for the day) hoping she wouldn't mind, but he wasn't very comfortable with leaving the house yet. I will call this afternoon to let you know what I have arranged.

I can be reached on my cell.
----------------------------

In the email "I suggested he stay with your wife" --- your wife equals the OWNERS WIFE!!!!! I almost died reading that one and "on top of sitting on the couch having to pee right now" I realize I am being picky here but why must we know this?? Why would you say that?? Anyway, happy to know this is ending.

Judy - I did not order a glue stick but thanks for checking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are back amongst us. And I don't think you should worry about what you watch on TV. You are being social with your relatives and NOT fighting for control of the TV, like you might have as kids. You can't help what you watch, you are being friendly and all. And if you happen to enjoy it, well, that makes you very smart. I don't quite get sci fi stuff. Glad that you do!

Anonymous said...

Enough already! I need to know if her immobile son wet all over the couch and now she has to stay home because the cleaners are coming to clean the couch, and they might clean the carpets, too. She was going to pay them with sexual favors, but their van was in an accident on the way to hurrying to her house, and the cleaner they use spilled out on 465, causing massive pile ups. And now she can't get to work, because the roads are blocked with emergency personnel, so she might as well stay home. But if her son misses school one more day, they will all be in be trouble and she knows that after she walks her son five miles to school, uphill all the way there and back, she'll be too tired to walk to work. Plus, she just has to turn around and walk her son home again, because the roads are still closed from the environmental damage of the spill, and the roads needs a good cleaning before she can go out into it all. It's just not safe, you know! She just doesn't know how to tell her son he'll have to repeat the same grade for the Third Time! She was gonna call the school and explain all this, but as soon as she borrowed her neighbors phone (because hers was stolen) there was some freak electrical storm and lightening shot through through her hand and her head, rendering both useless. Amazingly enough, the doctors in the ER were confused as she was found to be the world's first person who didn't have a brain. She was so stymied by this fact, she wet herself! Now she has to walk to the store to get new work clothes, but she doesn't know when they will ever let her out of the hospital. And if you don't believe her, the National Enquirer is coming to do a story on her, so you can read all about it.