Saturday, February 25, 2006

I am not sleeping...I am resting my eyes








Love the non drowsy medication. Woke up 3 hours later after taking it with a sinus headache...LOL!!! I am coming to terms with the fact that my head problems must be stress related....hummmmm

After watching the Olympics, I think I might pick up a sport...I am thinking kick boxing...wouldn't that be fun to watch me do that?!?!

My renter had better cough up some green backs this week! I have a rubber stamp convention to attend! I might have to pretend that I have mastered the art of kick boxing if he doesn't come through for me. ./sfdal;0pasof OOOPS, sorry, I had to pick myself up from falling out of my chair because of the thought of me kick boxing made me laugh so hard I fell down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We could do the two man bobsled. I saw a special on bobsledding today. People don't die from the accidents so much anymore. Or we could take up curling. My favorite curling? Curling up in bed to go to sleep!

Cath said...

Hey, i have trouble sleeping, maybe i should take some of those!
I love rubber stamps!!