Wednesday, February 15, 2006

It Lives!


I have been without my computer! It is now that I am being able to write only because I am on my brothers computer downstairs in the basement while he is fixing mine....(Now one of the real reasons I am downstairs in the basement is because we have guest of the cruelest kind...MIL brought her mentally challenged friend)...I do pretty well with family joining us, hers, mine, others...Let's face it, I consider them part of my family and without family, where would I be or anyone else for that matter...However, with having a stressful day and then coming home to find the mentally challenged person following me from room to room and asking me question after question, and with niece crying and the MIL going into a diabetic sugar low thingy...It was just to much...I believe it was to much for the brother to as he was excited that my part came in so he could go downstairs and fix my computer. I also believe it was stressful and to much for the SIL...She escaped to give niece a bath upstairs...(Not that the niece didn't need a bath...She did...But luckily, it was a great excuse.) Hopefully in a matter of a few more minutes I will be able to surf and buy once again! WHOOT!!

BTW, I am not going to be able to go to the SU Party on the 23rd....We will be celebrating my moms birthday on Thursday night the 22nd and the 23rd they are coming up to go to the school carnival thingy. My dad is going to be part of the entertainment...He will be there making balloon animals and be dressed up as a clown. (He is a clown even if he isn't dressed up!) So if you go to Carey Ridge and see a rather tall looking man making balloons, go up to him and say "You're looking good!" It will be very funny because that is his normal verbiage whenever someone calls his home. He always using that sentence.

Work totally sucked today. I had 2 people off today and I ended up doing the customer service side of the business to help out. I really dislike that particular job. I really took my anger out on the owner of the company. I told him, "I don't want you to do anything but to listen to me so here goes...blah blah blah, bitch bitch bitch..." And this went on all day long. Later tonight when I was driving home, I called him and said, "I am much, much better now and thanks for letting me take out my frustration on you versus the customers". He said "At one point, I looked at Jeff and said, "I hope she is taking her frustration out on me and not the customers." However at the end of the day, he got a call from XYZ customer who bit half of his cheek off and said to him, "If it wasn't for "R" nothing would ever get done! She if FAB!" So he knew I didn't take my anger out on anyone and we laughed about it. Why would anyone doubt me? I just don't know. HA HA.

I have a new person starting Monday. I am really looking forward to having another person on board before Michael leaves us in May. Of course, I will have to train yet another person after he leaves but one down, one to go! (Michael is already a chemical engineer and went back to school to get his degree in law...Smart boy when it comes to technically aspect of the business but it takes him 45 minutes to complete a damn form...Which should take about 5-10 minutes. He has to think about what he is typing...One day I came in and he was reading the catalog and started asking me questions about what he read." I was like..."WHAT???? I appreciate the time to get to know the product but that order, which was placed will not get entered unless you do it and it has nothing to do with reading our catalog!" Of course I didn't put it in those words but you get my drift here...

Does everyone know I am a TAC demonstrator? I will be placing an order before the end of the month and anyone who wants to order with my discount you can...Let me know SOON and I mean VERY SOON!

UPDATE: MY BROTHER IS A SUPER GENIUS! I AM NOW UP AND PLAYING ON MY VERY OWN COMPUTER! THREE CHEERS FOR BROTHER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, how is your knitting going? can you teach me yet? Have you finished your lessons and/or your project?