Sunday, February 26, 2006

New Provider

I have a new provider arranged for our internet service and our telephone service. The issue I have is getting the service installed now versus the 30 day waiting period. The guy I have been working with tells me they are going to push for a 1-2 week time period and will waive the hundreds of dollars for the expediate fee. OMG..I think the owner of my company might come unglued when he finds out we have not had internet service for days and may not have internet service for several more days..if not weeks... You see, he is on a National Sales Meeting in the middle of the ocean and doesn't know what is going on. He comes back on Tuesday. It is my hope, we have an alternative situation up and running.

On a positive note, the painter (my friend Luci) painted another 2 rooms in our office and it looks so bright and cheerful. Maybe I should just paint myself the same color so I can be bright and cheerful...

No comments: