Sunday, February 26, 2006

Another Stressful Day

I went into my work today to see if our internet provider got our service up and running yet...and it wasn't running....I almost cried. I called them and they said, "Well, we aren't sure what else to do so we are going to refund your money." Although I appreciate the fact they are going to take care of refunding money without a fight, because it is the right thing to do, but I am extremely upset because we are left high and dry. This means, I will not be going back into work on Monday. My office will continue to limp through as it has been for the last few days. It has been so stressful. I don't know if my shoulders and neck is going to be able to take another long day sitting in front of my laptop. I feel like a prision at war. The other thing is I was supposed to have last Friday off and because of this situation I couldn't so I was supposed to have tomorrow (Monday) off and guess what...I can't because of the current situation. I am so frustrated!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why would you want a day off? Would you just waste it away, crafting or reading? Will you have to look for another ISP?